Follow Us

lørdag den 30. marts 2013

Homemade Pizza And Pasta Sauce





I finally made ​​my pizza / pasta tomato sauce. It is delicious and full of flavor, and it's super easy to make!  Both you and your family will appreciate a good round of pasta or pizza more if you just used some homemade tomato sauce, so get started! I would certainly never use tomato puree on my pizza again! It can also be used as a meat sauce by adding some beef, yummy!


tomato sauce for 3 pizzas or a large portion of pasta
Recipe:
3 cans skinned tomatoes
1 large onion or 2 medium
3 cloves garlic
2-3 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon sweet chili
3 tablespoons oregano
2-3 teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon pepper
virgin
possibly 2 tablespoons flour

Method:
Chop the onion and garlic. Sauté in the pan in some olive oil. Then add the tomatoes, sugar, chili, salt, oregano and pepper. simmer for 10-15 minutes, and taste it with any extra chilli, salt, pepper and sugar. Once you have done that you have a delicious and rustic sauce. I would, however, have a more delicate and delicious sauce when I use it on pizza. If you also want this then: pour the sauce through a sieve and crush well with a spoon, so all the flavor comes out. When this is done with the entire portion, you have a delicious and thin sauce, it becomes a bit thicker when it cools. I would, however, have it slightly thicker. If you also want this then pour the delicious sauce in a new pot and then add 2 tablespoons flour and stir well. If there are any lumps, run the sauce through a sieve again. Now the sauce is completely ready: delicious, soft and a bit thick. GREAT!

Bon Appetite!









Follow my food blog on Facebook, that whould make my day! thank you! :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar